Information and advice relating to making the community safer.

In the event of an emergency please call 999, you will be asked which emergency service you require. If you would like to speak to the local emergency services and it is not an emergency dial 101.

If you need urgent police help through the 999 service, but can’t speak press ‘55’ on your telephone. For further information please view the silent solution guide (pdf, 348 KB).