Spring Gardens car park,
Gloucestershire. GL20 5LR
Available parking spaces
- Cars: 288, (227 on Wednesdays and Saturdays due to local market)
- Coaches: 0
- Disabled bays: 6, (4 on Wednesdays and Saturdays due to local market)
No lorries are permitted to park in this car park.
Vehicles must park within the designated parking bays. Vehicle combinations using more than one space are permitted, but a separate ticket must be purchased and displayed for each additional space used.
Further information on parking bays can be found on our parking page.
Charges/fees and permits
Parking tariffs are applicable as below. The parking page lists any free parking days operating within the Borough.
- Monday to Saturday: 8am – 5.30pm
- Sunday: 12.30pm – 5.30pm
- Normal charges apply on bank and public holidays
- Tickets purchased after 5.30pm will be valid from 8am the following day
- Tickets purchased at this car park are fully transferable to other Tewkesbury Borough Council owned car parks
- Up to 1 hour: £1.00
- Up to 3 hours: £2.00
- Over 3 hours: £4.00
Free parking is permitted for disabled badge holders
A penalty charge of up to £70 will apply for failure to purchase a ticket, overstaying the purchased parking time, not parking within a marked bay or for any other contravention of the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- Please visit our parking permits page