NSL Ltd is responsible for enforcing parking across all Tewkesbury Borough Council owned car parks. NSL work in partnership with the council aiming to ensure that the available parking provision is shared fairly among users.
If you receive a Penalty Charge Notice, it is important that you take action as soon as possible in order to avoid increased charges.
How to pay your parking ticket
Please use these payment options for all Penalty Charge Notices.
- Credit/debit card payments are accepted by phoning the 24 hour touch tone line on: 0333 800 9900 (charged at local rate).
- Cheque/postal orders are accepted. Please pay on-line if possible as this is the most efficient method of payment. Please do NOT send cash or make card payment by post. Allow 2 working days for 1st class post and 5 working days for 2nd class.
- USE THE PAYMENT SLIP ON THE PCN – Please complete this slip and send with your payment to: Tewkesbury Borough Council, Parking Services, PO Box 3584, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 9EF.
How to appeal your parking ticket
If you think that the Penalty Charge Notice has been issued incorrectly you can request for NSL to review all the details surrounding the issue of the ticket.
How to challenge – Please quote the PCN number, vehicle registration and your address in all communications. You cannot challenge your PCN by phone or in person. Making your challenge on-line is the most efficient method of contact.
- Visit: Tewkesbury Borough Council parking portal – Please include any supporting evidence you wish to be considered and upload it on-line.
- By post: write to – Tewkesbury Borough Council, Parking Services, PO Box 3584, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 9EF.
Details of the Council’s policy and approach to challenges can be found at: Parking enforcement.
Further information on appealing a PCN can be found at Citizens Advice.