Accessibility settings

In order to remember your preferences as you navigate through the site, a cookie will be set.

Color preference

Text size

Skip Menu

Apply for it

Pay for it

Report it

Report it - Gloucestershire County Council

Please contact Gloucestershire Highways to report issues relating to:

  • bus stops and bus shelters
  • bollards
  • drains and flooded roads
  • pavements and pedestrian crossings
  • potholes
  • road hazards, road markings and signs
  • street lights and traffic lights