Tewkesbury Borough Council’s Planning Team are involved in a Public Inquiry for the following Planning Appeal:
- Appeal ref: APP/G1630/W/23/3314936
- Planning application ref: 22/00650/FUL
- At: Trumans Farm, Manor Lane, Gotherington, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL52 9QX.
- Proposal: Residential development comprising 45 dwellings, creation of new access, public open space and other associated ancillary works.
The Public Inquiry will commence on 6th of June. The Inquiry will begin each day at 9.30am.
The Public Inquiry is being hosted online in a Virtual Format.
You can watch the Inquiry live on our YouTube channel:
- Day 1 – https://youtube.com/live/QLD65r0JvXo?feature=share
- Day 2 – https://youtube.com/live/bV0JOUukouw?feature=share
- Day 3 – https://youtube.com/live/5osu9KZH0Og?feature=share
- Day 4 – https://youtube.com/live/I2HaSa1isH0?feature=share
Should you wish to participate in the Public Inquiry you will need to register in advance via the contact details below.
Core documents will be available prior to the inquiry at www.tewkesbury.gov.uk/planning-appeal-core-documents.