The MOP Fair is returning to Tewkesbury Town next weekend.
The fair will be open:
- Friday, 7 October: 4pm – 11.00pm
- Saturday, 8 October: 10am – 11.00pm
The Mayor of Tewkesbury Borough, Councillor John Murphy, will lead an official ceremony to mark the opening of the fair at The Cross, Tewkesbury on the Friday at 4pm.
Wednesday, 5 October: 11.59pm
- Closed: Spring Gardens Car Park (including the approach to the car park) and Rails Meadow Car Park
Friday, 7 October: 6am
- Closed: Barton Street, East Street, Nelson Street and part of Oldbury Road (East Street to Station Street)
- No parking: Chance Street, Station Street, part of Oldbury Road and Sun Street
Friday, 7 October: 4pm – 4.30pm
- Closed: Part of Church Street (The Cross to The Crescent) will be closed for the procession for the official opening
Sunday, 9 October: 7am
- All streets and car parks re-open
Please be aware that cones will be put out on the streets from 2pm on Thursday, 6 October ready for parking enforcement to begin at 6am on Friday, 7 October.