The MOP Fair is returning to Tewkesbury Town.
The fair will be open:
• Monday, 9 October: 4pm – 11pm
• Tuesday, 10 October: 10am – 11pm
The Mayor of Tewkesbury Borough, Councillor Ian Yates, will lead an official ceremony to mark the opening of the fair at The Cross, Tewkesbury on the Monday at 4pm.
Saturday, 7 October: 11.59pm
• Closed: Spring Gardens Car Park (including the approach to the car park) and Rails Meadow Car Park
Monday, 9 October: 6am
• Closed: Barton Street, East Street, Nelson Street and part of Oldbury Road (East Street to Station Street)
• No parking: Chance Street, Station Street, part of Oldbury Road and Sun Street
Monday, 9 October: 4pm – 4.30pm
• Closed: Part of Church Street (The Cross to The Crescent) will be closed for the procession for the official opening.
Wednesday, 11 October: 7am
• All streets and car parks re-open
Please be aware that cones will be put out on the streets from 2pm on Sunday, 8 October ready for parking enforcement to begin at 6am on Monday, 9 October.