Bulky item collection service bookings
The council offers a residents bulky item collection service for residents in the Tewkesbury Borough.
You will need a credit or debit card to make use of this service. Without a payment we can’t reserve you a collection slot. If you need to pay using a different method, you will need to visit the council offices to make payment.
- Collections cost £24.50 for the first item, and £12.25 for each additional item.
- If you are in receipt of housing benefit or council tax reduction, please contact customer services to make your booking.
We can collect up to six items per booking.
As part of our efforts to cut down on landfill, we’ve partnered with Orchard Recycling which aims to recycle and reuse collected items as much as possible. With this in mind, please try to protect items from the weather.
Please make sure your items are out by 7am on the day of your collection.
This service is for residents only, not commercial businesses.
Sample items we collect
- Appliances (cookers, fridges, freezers, tumble dryers, washing machines)
- Audio-visual equipment (TVs, HiFis)
- Carpets and lino (maximum 6′ / 182cm length rolls)
- Furniture, sofas
- Garden furniture
- Mattresses and beds
Sample items we do not collect
- Bathroom suites
- Building materials
- Car parts / batteries
- Doors / windows
- Fluorescent tubes
- Garage doors
- Garden refuse
- Kitchen units / sink tops
- Radiators / storage heaters
- Sheds / greenhouses
- Scrap wood / metal