Paperless billing - view your council tax bills online
It is quick and easy to switch to paperless billing for your council tax bills. All you need to register is your email address, postcode and council tax reference number.
Why sign up?
- Get alerted as soon as your latest bill is available online.
- Access your bill online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Store and retrieve your bills online and print copies whenever you need to.
- Help the environment by saving paper.
- Save council tax payers the cost of printing and posting paper bills.
- Share the ability to view your council tax bill with others who are named on the bill.
Log in to MyTewkesbury
If you already have a MyTewkesbury account you can log in here to access the paperless billing portal.
How to register
To sign up for paperless billing you need to create a MyTewkesbury account.
- Click sign-up to create your MyTewkesbury account.
- We will send you an email to verify your email address and activate your account.
- You will then have the option to complete the simple paperless billing registration form.
- Use your eight-digit council tax account number (found on your existing bill) to link your council tax account to your MyTewkesbury account.
Changing your email address
Please let us know if you change your email address by updating your account.
You can opt out of paperless billing at any time through your online account. All future bills will then be sent by post.