To notify us of a change of name or address please complete the corresponding online form.

If your circumstances have changed, please tell us straight away. You can do this by downloading and completing a change in circumstance form and sending it to:

Revenues Team,
Tewkesbury Borough Council,
Freepost GL77,
Gloucester Road,
GL20 5BR