Tewkesbury Borough Council’s Planning Team are involved in a Public Inquiry for the following Planning Appeal:
- Appeal ref: APP/G1630/W/23/3324253
- Outline planning application ref: 22/01320/OUT
- At: Parcel 5558, Road from Natton to Homedowns, Ashchurch, Tewkesbury
- For: Residential Development (up to 120 dwellings), associated works including infrastructure, open space and landscaping. Vehicular access from Fiddington Lane.
- Site location plan (.pdf, 236 KB)
- Core documents index
The public inquiry will commence on Tuesday 31 October and conclude on Thursday 2 November. On the first day the inquiry will start at 10am and then at 9:30am on the second day.
The inquiry will be held in house at the Council offices on the first and second day.
The closing statements of the inquiry will be live streamed on YouTube at 1:00pm. You can watch here.
Core documents will be available prior to the inquiry at www.tewkesbury.gov.uk/planning-appeal-core-documents.
If you require further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01684 272151.