Tewkesbury Borough Council’s Planning Team are involved in a Public Inquiry for the following Planning Appeal:
- Appeal ref: APP/G16390/W/22/3310117
- Outline planning application ref: 22/00624/OUT
- At: Land east of St Margaret’s Drive, Alderton, Tewkesbury
- For: Outline planning permission originally described as outline application (all matters reserved except for main vehicular access from St Margaret’s Drive only) for up to 55 dwellings and associated infrastructure, landscape and biodiversity enhancements and demolition of existing structures and properties.
- Site location plan (.pdf, 828 KB)
- Inquiry Programme (updated) (.pdf, 181 KB)
- Core Documents Index (.docx, 117 KB)
- Inquiry ‘Live’ Documents list (.docx, 26 KB)
The Public Inquiry will commence on Tuesday 4th April. On the first and last days the Inquiry will start at 10am and on the remaining days will begin at 9.00am. A further day has been added to the inquiry programme for the Closing Submissions, which will commence at 1pm on Monday 24th April.
The Public Inquiry is being hosted online in a Virtual Format.
You can watch the Inquiry live on our YouTube channel:
- Day 1 – Tuesday, 4 April 2023: https://youtube.com/live/jysR5RW5WwM?feature=share
- Day 2 – Wednesday, 5 April 2023: https://youtube.com/live/_tKJ3rOYb_w?feature=share
- Day 3 – Thursday, 6 April 2023: https://youtube.com/live/Lkx2tsUyTbY?feature=share
- Day 4 – Wednesday, 12 April 2023: https://youtube.com/live/JN9zeVVlrbA?feature=share
- Day 5 – Thursday, 13 April 2023: https://youtube.com/live/UWET-EwHdIs?feature=share
- Day 6 – Friday, 14 April 2023: https://youtube.com/live/eAW1BAgDm9s?feature=share
- Day 7 – Monday, 24 April 2023: https://youtube.com/live/nHvObsquewA?feature=share
Should you wish to participate in the Public Inquiry you will need to register in advance via the contact details below.
Core documents will be available prior to the inquiry at www.tewkesbury.gov.uk/planning-appeal-core-documents.